- Loans & Credit
- About Us
Retail Branch Manager
Bellco Federal Credit Union is seeking a Retail Branch Manager to join our progressive and growing organization. Bellco FCU provides its members and small businesses with relevant, easy to use financial products and services. The ideal candidate will be responsible for cash services and branch operations at two branches in Berks County, provide quality member service and comply with existing regulations and policies. This position will require strong leadership and communication skills, and actively participate in the Credit Union’s strategic planning and management of each branch.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Assist branch managers by resolving complex member situations and oversee cash counts.
- Ensure the security and safety of each branch through fraud detection systems, Bank Secrecy Act and Customer Identification Program.
- Communicate goals and direction with branch managers to ensure understanding of rules, regulations, requirements and expectations.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to support and develop managers to maintain a well-trained, highly motivated staff.
- Hire/fire and oversee branch managers directly and branch staff indirectly.
- Track established parameters for loans and accounts and monitor the goals and objectives of retail employees.
- Work with other department management to maintain consistency in credit union policies and procedures and develop/implement new policies and procedures for branch operations.
The successful candidate should possess a four-year degree or equivalent work experience and have a minimum of four years supervisory experience. Teller management and cash handling experience is critical along with strong multi-tasking skills. Loan decision experience is also an important aspect and the ability to assess member needs, implement plans, and handle confidential information appropriately.
Bellco Federal Credit Union offers a competitive salary and a great benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance along with life, long-term and short-term disability insurance. Bellco FCU also offers 401(k) and PTO (paid time off).
Send your application to email@example.com.
Bellco Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.