- Loans & Credit
- About Us
Consumer Lending Manager
Bellco Federal Credit Union is seeking an ambitious full-time Lending Manager with a strong consumer lending management background to oversee Bellco’s Lending Department and partner companies.
- Oversight of the daily operations within the department including consumer loans, mortgages, small business, indirect auto loans and student loans
- Mentor and support the lending staff to carry out their respective duties to reach the goals and objectives of the department
- Dazzle the staff by example while serving members’ needs and offering solutions quickly and efficiently
- Research and implement new products and services to keep the credit union relevant to our members and community
- Report lending overview of targets to the CEO and board of directors
- Maintain product compliance with state and federal regulations
- Prepare various loan reports for Management and Regulatory agencies
- Assist in establishing and maintaining relationships with all Lending third party vendors
- Make recommendations on employees regarding employment, performance appraisals, salary changes, promotions, transfers or terminations
- Proactively keep abreast of changes in the financial services industry and effectively communicates these changes to staff
- BS degree in Finance, related field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five years management experience, including strong people management, consumer lending, strategic planning, forecasting and keeping policies and procedures updated while maintaining compliance knowledge.
- Impressive leadership skills and the ability to convey clear direction and expectations.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Great interpersonal and supervisory skills, communication and organizational skills with the ability to work as a team and independently
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects/tasks concurrently with interruptions and a happy smile
- A working knowledge in the area of loan participations, collections, and regulations is preferred
- Strong aptitude to learn
Bellco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we offer a comprehensive benefits package including, health, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending, competitive salary, interest rate reduction on loans, as well as a pleasant working environment with low employee turnover, we also promote teamwork and individual growth. Bellco FCU is a not-for-profit financial organization with over $120 Million in assets located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. Bellco is celebrating 80 years of service this year, we’re one of the best known credit unions in Berks County. Our Vision is to be the credit union people love. We focus on our members, employees and local community. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a truly outstanding credit union.
(In order to fill in the lines on the application you must open the document in Adobe Acrobat Reader, if this is not an option please fill out the application by hand and send it to the email address listed below.)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bellco Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.