- Loans & Credit
- About Us
Position Available: Member Service Representative/P-T
Bellco Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a motivated, customer-friendly individual to join our team of high-performing member service representatives for a rewarding part-time teller position. This individual will contribute to the success of the Credit Union by providing excellent customer service and easy to use financial products and services to our local members. Flexible hours will include Monday through Saturday between 15 – 20 hours per work week.
- Provide excellent customer service with the compassion of a true neighbor.
- Assist members with inquires, requests and general account questions.
- Perform routine member service transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers and check cashing.
- Accept requests for stop payments, wire transfers, provide members’ statements and check copies. Other transactions may also include money orders, cashier’s checks, and gift cards.
- Shared Branching transactions.
- Provide accurate accounting of transactions by balancing and preparing daily balance sheet.
- Maintain maximum security over cash and other valuables on hand.
- Adhere to established security procedures to ensure Credit Union security is maintained at all times.
- Share in Bellco’s commitment to volunteer for various events throughout the community.
- Greet and treat members in a pleasant, courteous and professional manner
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Experience with cash handling is preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours Monday through Saturday
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or the mailing address of:
Bellco Federal Credit Union
Attn: HR Dept.
609 Spring Street
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Bellco Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.